Monday, May 05, 2008

Rayuan Gombal....

Monday, May 05, 2008


My Love.....
I can smell you in the distance...
I can feel you in the depth...
I can hear you in the crowd...
I can see you in the dark...
I can bring you in the dream...
I can touch you in the shadow...
That's all because your love surrounding me...
I will not let anything happen to torn it apart...
I'm so greatful to have you inside me...
I need you more than ever...


ini sambungan ......

http://riawibhawa.multiply.com/journal/item/653/_Rayuan_Gombal_...._

dan masih belum selesai ..........
tolong yah siapa yang mau nerusin lagi .... saya akan pasang linknya disini,
tuk sementara saya pilih Mak Inang ....
please disambungyah Tetehku cantiiiiiiiiikkk ...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
...My Sense... © 2008. Design by Pocket